Re: Amazon/B&N vs Independent Bookstores

Dear Friends
     I apologize for continuing the Amazon.com  conversation, but... The
NY Times Sunday magazine had a long and interesting article about
Amazon.com about 3 weeks ago- about the founder and the way the company
operates. I found it all rather disturbing. It didn't make me want to be
a customer. However, I realize that if I had behind the scenes
information about all companies, I probably wouldn't want to shop
anywhere.

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord