[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Talking about adhesives
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Talking about adhesives
- From: Charles Jones <cjones@SFASU.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:25:27 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <01J9SAD3NLC6006PJC@TITAN.SFASU.EDU>
- Message-Id: <199904131420.HAA17666@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>I'm certain I will get some disagreement with my reply,
>and there are some disclaimers, but, generally 'archival' is
>acid free and easily reversible without using something that might
>further damage the item.
I think it means that the article in question is supposed to last 100 yrs.
and aging tests are devised to simulate the effects of 100 yrs.
Crazy Creek Press
Carrizo Creek No. 3750
Nacogdoches, TX. 75961