Pricings???

Hi there,

I was wondering what people suggest
by way of pricing the following:

I make handmade, hand bound and handlettered
books.
Every bit of text in my books are handlettered,
and it's all a hand-made job.
I make between three and five copies of each book
I do.
No more.

I will shortly have enough different books
to put "out there" for sale, and was wondering
if anyone had any ideas on pricing??

None of my books are mass-produced or
laser-printed or anything.
All 3-5 copies are original works of art,
often with original small artworks within each book.
?????

Any comments/ideas would be appreciated.
George.

Never attribute to malice
what can be fear, pain or ignorance.