greetings

Hi everyone...I'm new to this list so I thought I'd introduce
myself...My name is Jen McCleary, I'm currently a senior
Painting/Printmaking major at Tyler School of Art in Philadelphia...I
primarially work in book form, although this really doesn't fit into
my classes- there are no bookmaking classes here. So I'm just doing
stuff on my own...I'm graduating in May and I'd appreciate any advice
anyone could give me about selling/showing bookworks and also any
resources (organizations, schools, etc...) which might be helpful to
me...Thanks! Jen