Re: Quotations?

Kimberly,
if you send me your mailing address I'll send you the brochure for a show
that will open tomorrow, 5 pm at the Betty Rymer Gallery/SAIC in Chicago.

(THIS SERVES AT SAME TIME AS AN INVITATION TO EVERYBODY HERE IN THE CHICAGO
AREA).

We've filled the gallery walls with artists' book-related quotations (and
reprinted them in the brochure), not only to have them resemble book pages
but mainly to help the visitor get a better sense of all the discussion
that has been revolving around this type of artistic production.
I can send you about 80 quotations (with bibliographic information) that we
selected and that were compiled from all kinds of articles, reference books
and catalogs.

Best,  Doro

At 02:10 PM 4/13/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>Does anyone have a good resource for book-related quotations?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Kimberly
>

>So MUCH Art...So little Time.

====

AnneDorothee Boehme, curator/librarian
Joan Flasch Artists' Book Collection
John M Flaxman Library/School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 S Wabash Av
Chicago, Il 60603

312-899-5098 ( voice )
312-899-1465 ( fax )