Re: brochure w/ quotations

On that subject, it just occured to me that you might also find some
interesting things which were said/written during out hugh "artist's book"
debate last Spring. It's compiled into one big file (not too big really) at
the top of the links section of the Book Arts Web. URL in message header
above and my sig file below.

p.

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen