Book Arts Jamboree

Dear Friends
    I'm not sure if Ed Hutchins has made any postings about the Book
Arts Jamboree which he is putting on in the Catskills in Ny this summer,
but as I will be teaching there, I thought I'd put in a plug. There will
be three separate one week sessions:

Bookmaking Adventures in the Classroom, July 18-23- I'll be doing Making
Books From Around the Word and Across the Curriculum. Other instructors
will be Joan Irvine on pop-ups, Gloria Zmolek on hand papermaking, and
Dennis Stovall on publishing. It's set up so that you spend an equal
amount of time with each of us

Exploring Structure and Content, July 25-30- Susan Share, Emily Martin,
Katherine Ng, and Berwyn Hung

Making Better Books, August 1-6- Carol Barton, Marylee Bytheriver,
Gordon Fluke, and Melissa Potter

    If anyone has any questions about my portion of week 1, I'd be happy
to answer. If you have questions about the Jamboree, contact
jamboree@artistsbook.com. The programs are all exciting, the cost very
reasonable for what you get, and there are still spaces.

in good spirit,
Susan