call for submissions

It's that time again. You are invited to contribute an edition of 100
xerographic bookworks ( maximum outside dimensions 7x81/2 inches or as small
as you wish), to the 14th Annual ISCA Quarterly box of artists' books.
Deadline June 15th.  This year we must ask you, as non-members, to contribute
along with your work, $10 plus $3.20 to receive a copy of the issue. Please
let me know if you wish to participate in this project, since there are only
18 guest slots. If you wish to receive more information about the
International Society of Copier Artists please visit our
Homepage,<http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A.HomePage.html> or send us
your snail mail address and we will send you  more information about the
Society.
Louise Neaderland, Director ISCA

 eaderland, Director