A wonderful exhibit

Dear Friends-
I just saw Beata Wehr's books on Art Margins and they are really
wonderful-
I encourage you to take the time and check them out-as well as the site
itself
which is very interesting.

Since I am unlikely to see the work in Arizona, I am happy have seen them
and be able to to get a sense of them on the internet.

Regards,

Miriam Schaer
mschaer@earthlink.net
www.colophon.com/gallery/mschaer

Beata wrote:
>I want to invite everybody to see my exhibition of mixed media books at
>the University of Arizona Museum of Art (until 5th of May 1999)
>in Tucson or to look at some of them in the "ARTMargins" magazine - Artist
View