No Subject

Hello Bookbinders;

I am located in Canada, and my company currently sells papermaking and
marbling supplies via mail order.  However, I would like to start a small
line of bookbinding supplies to go along with this.

What are your favourite bookbinding tools?  What supplies do you buy most?
 Which standard supplies are hardest to find?

If you have anything to say to a potential seller of bookbinding supplies
and equipment, here's your chance!

Please respond to my address instead of the list.
audreyh@thinkage.on.ca

Audrey Hollinger
the Papertrail

Awesome Aud