[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bookbinding supplies
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Bookbinding supplies
- From: Wayne and Mary <whaegele@ITOL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 20:49:24 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199904170008.TAA26791@admin.itol.com>
- Message-Id: <199904170147.SAA33228@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Reply to the list if you can. I for one would love this information
On 16 Apr 99,, the dancing digits of Audrey P. Hollinger delivered:
> Hello Bookbinders;
> I am located in Canada, and my company currently sells papermaking and
> marbling supplies via mail order. However, I would like to start a small
> line of bookbinding supplies to go along with this.
> What are your favourite bookbinding tools? What supplies do you buy most?
> Which standard supplies are hardest to find?
> If you have anything to say to a potential seller of bookbinding supplies
> and equipment, here's your chance!
> Please respond to my address instead of the list.
> Audrey Hollinger
> the Papertrail
> Awesome Aud
> "I gave my books their own room,
> and now they want the whole house!"