New additions, new "Site of the Week" and new search-facility

Hello Bookfriends,

We have made some changes and additions to the Book Information
Website:

-a lot of new interesting websites have been added to the "latest new"-
section. Included are, amongst others, The Bibliophile Homepage
(University of Innsbruck), the Library History Round Table, and The Scottish
Centre for the Book.

-a new "site of the week" (or is it a site of the month...?) is added: a very
interesting site (or actually two sites) about Chinese bookbinding and a
database on 22.000 manuscript and printed fragments from Central Asia in
the British Library.

-we installed a search-engine on our site which makes finding anything
much easier. Just click on "Search this site" in the upper-right corner and
you can feed the engine with keywords. It will provide page-titles when the
keywords are found: press Ctrl+f to locate the word on the particular page
to refine your search.

Hope to meet you on our Book Information Website
(http://www.xs4all.nl/~knops/index3.htm) soon...

Thanks,

Cor Knops.