Book Arts Workshops (Chicago)

The Chicago Book and Paper Arts Center has some really great classes lined up
for the spring and summer.  Some of those classes labeled "intensive" are
four day workshops.  If I just had more time, I would definitely sign up for
one.  There are shorter day-long workshops on papermaking and bookbinding at
The Paper Source here in Chicago.  I don't have their info off hand, but if
you're really interested, email me and I'll dig it up for you.

Ginn