Re: Best Book Arts Workshops

I attended an intensive book arts workshop at the
Columbia College Center for Paper and Book Arts
last summer.  It was a 4-day workshop (thurs-sun)
taught by Melissa Jay Craig.  It was a great
workshop...lots of energy.  There is also an
inexpensive place to stay--The Three Arts Club.
I think that they are offering it this summer.

Also, in Ann Arbor Michigan, Hollanders offers
one day workshops.  They also sell wonderful
paper and other supplies.

Feel free to e-mail me for more details.