Re: query: colleges with book arts programs

Whitman College in Walla Walla, WA  offers an emphasis in book arts with =
the degree in studio arts.  We have a letterpress lab, binding lab (in one =
building) and a printmaking lab that also house occasional papermaking in =
another.  The program requires three semesters of book arts (currently =
taught by Anna Hepler and previously taught by Kathy Kuehn and Keiko Hara) =
as well as printmaking, drawing, and a specific design course.  Contact =
Keiko Hara (harak@whitman.edu) for more information. =20

***SHAMELESS PLUG***
We also are having our third annual book arts symposium and workshop this =
summer.  Contact Keiko Hara for more information: harak@whitman.edu