From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of martin
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 1999 10:11 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Davey Board

Does anyone know what Davey Board is and where to buy it??

All the information I have follows. Got this request from a friend.

TEL: 805-965-5574 / FAX: 805-965-2414 / EMAIL: mrcinc@silcom.com
WEBSITES: http://www.papershops.com <<<and>>> http://www.modelshops.com
<<<and>>> http://www.silcom.com/~mrcinc