"Book Oddities" class in Taunton, Mass 4/25

I'm a visiting Los Angeles paper/book/stamp arts teacher who will be
conducting two workshops in Taunton, MA on Sunday, April 25th.  (I teach all
over So. California). The first is a class on 'book oddities' making a
triangular and hexagonal book the second is making a 3 set nesting box with
Faux Postage. The classes will be held at CT & Nee rubberstamps in Taunton,
Ma.  Classes are filling quickly.
Thanks,
Kelly Kilmer
EGorey97@aol.com