Re: Supplies

Here's something to add, but also a question: does anyone know where I can get
some?

I made a portfolio for my brother and had a difficult time finding
non-polyester ribbon for the ties (in fact I didn't find any except some
three-in-wide plaid silk ribbon at the local florist shop). Unfortunately
Bookmakers (in Riverdale, MD) doesn't carry ribbon. Usually black is the color
I'm looking for, but I make do with what I can find.

-jenn

jennifer.lubkin@washcoll.edu