Re: Supplies

Why do you want nonpolyester ribbon?  I use grosgrain ribbon from any
fabric store on portfolios and it seems to work just fine.  The satiny
kind doesn't wear as well.  I've experimented with silk ribbon, but while
it was beautiful it was not strong enough.  There are some wonderful
tapes (not sticky tape, but cotton woven ones) that I have gotten in
Scandinavia.  Similar stuff is probably available in big American fabric
or upholstery stores.

Joyce Jenkins
Petersburg, Alaska