[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Supplies
- From: John & Carol Pratt <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:57:02 +0800
- Message-Id: <199904222148.OAA20098@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Silk processed in this modern and progressive age rots. It's not
archival by any stretch...I have a gut feeling that even non-archival
polyester will outlive it.
Jennifer Lubkin wrote:
> I was advised that polyester ribbon will deteriorate. That I ought =
> to use a non-synthetic like silk or cotton.