Re: query: colleges with book arts programs

Emily-Jane Dawson supplied an extensive list of schools (with links)
including a reference to the site I maintain. I'd just like to point out
that the section containing links to shools and organizations (and
individuals) is accessed not from the links.html page but from the main
page, whose URL I have corrected here.

>The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild (CBBAG) website
>(http://www.cbbag.ca) has a very nice list of web links
>(http://www.cbbag.ca/links.html), including a section of links to schools
>and organizations.

Sometime in early May (after I have sent the latest CBBAG Newsletter to the
printer) I will be updating the links page with several dozen new sites. I
also hope to update the Educational Opportunities page with information
received over the past couple of days.

Cheers,
Richard.

Richard Miller <rmiller@peterboro.net>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://www.cbbag.ca>