Re: Felt Board

Following the related messages -- We have pressure sensitive adhesive backed felt
-- in various colors and black -- available for sale at papershops.com. As far as
we know this is an exclusive product for us. We have the sizes shown on the site
and sheets twice that size.

Will ship as little as one sheet.

We also have adhesive backed cotton and a red satin with a black paper backing
--- we just purhased a closeout on the red satin and can sell it for $2.50 per
60" wide yard -- that is 15 square feet.

--
Martin R. Carbone
1227 De La Vina St.

WEBSITES: http://www.papershops.com <<or>>