Films about King Arthur

Hi Susan and friends,
        You might try Films for the Humanities & Sciences in Princeton.
Their English catalog includes film listings for "Gawain and the Green
Knight", "The Legend of Arthur", "Le Morte d'Arthur" and an interactive CD
"The Arthurian Tradition". I don't know if the tone of any of these suits
what you have in mind, but it's worth a shot. I've purchased from them and
they are easy to do business with. Phone (1-800/257-5126) Website:
<www.films.com>
Regards,
Linda