[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Book Transport
- From: Elizabeth Penrose <Julian9EHP@aol.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 20:55:57 EDT
- Message-Id: <199904240057.RAA17682@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Compared to your learned colloquies my matter is prosaic and comical.
I have no car. I must travel by car or trolley, and bring books back in the
This becomes increasingly difficult as the volume increases, and as I try to
establish myself as a buyer and seller of used books.
How do other carless dealers work? I've already had several fine condition
books deteriorate in transit, and I feel my shoulders and back may soon