Book Transport

Compared to your learned colloquies my matter is prosaic and comical.

I have no car.  I must travel by car or trolley, and bring books back in the
same way.
This becomes increasingly difficult as the volume increases, and as I try to
establish myself as a buyer and seller of used books.

How do other carless dealers work?  I've already had several fine condition
books deteriorate in transit, and I feel my shoulders and back may soon
follow.

E. Penrose