wonderful book...

My copy of "The Tradition of Fine Bookbinding in the Twentieth Century"
arrived today - Peter had passed along a note about them - Carnegie Melon U.
had them available for $5 each. If they have any left, I would *highly*
recommend grabbing a copy. (The post with the address should be in the
archives) I can't keep my hands off the wonderful paper that it's printed
on. The best $5 I've spent in a long time.

Roberta