Re: Felt board

I know Gatorboard to be a thin wood sheet covering both sides of an inner
foam core. I think we have information on modelshops.com that tells how to
use our Gapoxio (tm) (an epoxy/ceramic construction material) with
Gatorboard so you can fill holes, seal the edges, and attach bolts and
hangers to Gatorboard.

--
Martin R. Carbone
1227 De La Vina St.