Re: Davey Board

Hello all,
I have a great source for davey board - Ernest Schaefer, Union New
Jersey.  908 - 964-1280.  I buy the 50 lb. bundles.  This comes to about
$2.25 per sheet with shipping.  They are great to work with ship the
same day - very high quality product.
 THis company supplies assorted other bookbinders' supplies and stamping
supplies as well.

Peace to all,

Kathy Parulski
Capricorn Bookbindery