Re: Book arts history? Carnegie Mellon Catalog

<!-- From the Archive at:
6.html -->

Below is the information out of the Archive on ordering the book arts
catalog from Carnegie Mellon.

Two publications that may be of interest to members of this list are being
offered at reduced prices by Hunt Institute for Botanical Documentation.
This is an inventory clearance, and the offer is good only until May 1,
1999. Fuller descriptions of the publications can be found on the
Institute's web site at
<URL:http://huntbot.andrew.cmu.edu/HIBD/HI-Pubs-Sale.html>.

The tradition of fine bookbinding in the twentieth century. 1979. ($5)

Simple repair and preservation techniques for collection curators,
librarians and archivists, ed. 3. 1984. ($1)

Please send orders to:

Donna Connelly
Hunt Institute
Carnegie Mellon University