Re: New York

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, troy weldon wrote:
> I will be going to New York City next week and wanted to know if any of
> you had any suggestions of places where I could visit.

If you check out my site for WOID, it has fairly extensive listings for
this kind of sight or event (somewhat in need of an update right now, so
watch for more events being posted).

Paul Werner, New York City

http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1
     DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES: a project to research and teach the
techniques of the Medieval scribe and artist.
     THE ORANGE PRESS: most recent titles: "Vellum Preparation:
History and Technique," and "Dragonsblood and Ashes: the Beta
Version."
     WOID: a journal of visual language in New York, including reviews,
listings and resources.