Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 23 Apr 1999 to 24 Apr 1999

In the UK this can be obtained from retail chemists shops such as Boots, from the medical prescripotion counter - or at least it used to be available as I have a small block purchased some years ago.   I assume a similar shop in the US may supply it.

Alternatively try approaching a large chemical manufacturer or supplier, that compound is in their usually large and comprehensive catalogues.

Rodney Fry
Crowthorne
Berks
England