Re: ZDNN: Netscape to offer free Web hosting

Another site is fortunecity.com.  While they have banner ads they give
20 meg of web space for free.

R*

DISCLAIMER: My son is the chief technology officer of fortunecity.com.
Also, interestingly, it's headquarters in NYC are currently in the same
building as the Center for Book Arts.

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Peter Verheyen wrote:

> Netscape to offer free Web hosting
> MyNetscape members get 11 megabytes of Web space for a home page.
>
> http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2245067,00.html

Department of Psychology
UMBC
1000 Hilltop Circle