Re: Barrett's UIBC

--------------7C3CBD8FA612ED5859D48022

Karen,

You can order the paper directly from UI, the number is:

319.335.4410

email:  timothy-barrett@uiowa.edu

There basic western cover paper is PC4 and comes in several colors.  There
are other sources for buying Iowa papers but the cheapest and most
informative route is to order directly from the Center for the Book.  Lynn
Amlie is the paper shop manager, either she or Tim can answer virtually
any question you have regarding the paper or it's potential uses.  It is
not the best stuff to use for turned edge bindings but I have used it
successfully and consistently in this way, email off list if you are
interested in knowing more.

~ Chad

Deep Wood Press
P.O. Box 726
Mancelona, MI  49659

KT Pardue wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01BE9098.0F57E5C0
>
> Can someone tell me where to buy Tim Barrett UIBC Handmade cover paper?
> Karen Pardue
> WhiteRiver Studio
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01BE9098.0F57E5C0

> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
> http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY bgColor=3D#e0a4a0>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Can someone tell me where to buy Tim =
> Barrett UIBC=20
> Handmade cover paper?</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Karen Pardue</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>WhiteRiver =
> Studio</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01BE9098.0F57E5C0--

--------------7C3CBD8FA612ED5859D48022

begin:vcard