Re: WOID BULLETIN: Review

> ...I found out my work had been hung upside-down.

Did a slide presentation using someone else's slide trays and found they
were all upside down.  Yes, I had checked the first 2 and they were OK.

But it was more important to continue than to fix slide trays.  Some
people thought it took a lot of moxie to continue that way; actually, it
was laziness.  Some of us had seen some of the pieces, so it was
interesting to see them inverted.  Did give a different sense of
the design issues involved.

It all did seem a little blasphemous, though.

-Karen from Atlanta