Re: WOID BULLETIN: Review

Susan - that was REALLY sharp. Thanks.

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Susan Lightcap wrote:

> Oh, for a sense of humor!  Rave on and more power to ya!  There is nothing
> so fragile as an ego, and ain't it educational when we see how our small
> howl of protest at being taken amiss is, indeed, taken amiss.  You go, boy!
> Susan Lightcap

Paul Werner, New York City

http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1
     DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES: a project to research and teach the
techniques of the Medieval scribe and artist.
     THE ORANGE PRESS: most recent titles: "Vellum Preparation:
History and Technique," and "Dragonsblood and Ashes: the Beta
Version."
     WOID: a journal of visual language in New York, including reviews,
listings and resources.