Re: Inserts

At the last GBW Standards in Greensboro, Shepherds Bookbinders had preprinted
address pages (some with lettered tabs if I remember correctly).  They were on
something similar to Mowhawk Superfine; a slightly offwhite color.  I don't see
these listed in their lastest catalog, but you can give them a call or write
them.

Shepherds Bookbinders Ltd.
76 Rochester Row
London SW1P 1JU
Phone: 0171 630 1184 (They are in England, so add whatever country codes you
need to)

or email at shepherds@bookbinding.co.uk

Eric

 Eric Alstrom