Advanced Print Portfolio

I would like to invite all those here to take a look at my Advanced
Printmaking Class' portfolio project for spring 1999.  Their work, as well
as mine, can be viewed at http://www.polymetaal.nl on the "Artist's Pages"
under Moore College of Art and Design, USA.   They are separate prints, my
only wish was for there to be a shot of the portfolio itself.  While you're
at the site, check out the portable litho press.  Would love any feedback.
Thanks, Shelley Thorstensen/Moore College of Art and Design, Philadelphia