[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gloss paper
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: gloss paper
- From: Zack Hamric <ZHamric@AOL.COM>
- Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 08:53:58 EDT
- Message-Id: <199905021254.FAA18860@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Does anyone know of a supplier for glossy coated white paper that
can be used inside a book. Can you laser print on it?
If you need to laser print on it a lot of the coated offset papers are not
suitable. Xerox has a line of papers called Color Expressions that is
designed specifically for laser writers or color printers. You should be able
to get it at most office supply stores.
Two Swallows Press