Re: gloss paper -- Following Mary Haegele

We are just getting ready to add a glossy paper, a glossy cardstock --
one side and both sides and a glossy 8-1/2" x 11" adhesive backed sheet
to our papershoips.com website. We have tested all of these and our HP
inkjet printer works well with them when printing the free 700= mages we
have on the site. If you can't wait till next week -- write directly to
me and I will give you prices.

--
Martin R. Carbone
1227 De La Vina St.