Re: gloss paper reply to Hamric

Xerox probably doesn't make their paper -- they buy it like we do and resell it.
Because the "photo papers" in the office supply stores were so expensive -- we
bought glossy papers from a batch of manufacturers and tested them, finding the
good sheets we will be putting up on our site next week at more reasonable
prices. All worked well with our printer. Another blow struck for the Davids
among us.

--
Martin R. Carbone
1227 De La Vina St.