Teaching Workshops

Hello great mass of information,

I recently graduated with my B.F.A. and Iím taking some time off between
undergrad and grad school. I'm living in west palm beach, FL for the time
being and I'm looking to teach some bookbinding workshops around here.
Nothing fancy, just the basics.  I know there are a lot of retired
individuals who have expressed interest in such a thing and I haven't heard
of any such activity in the area.  I'm also trying to build up my bank
account before depleting it for school.  To cut things short, I've never
taught a workshop before and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on what
to charge, class size, etc.  Thanks ahead of time.

Mitchell.

What did the arts graduate say to the engineering graduate?

Would you like fries with your order, sir?