Re: gloss paper

> Does anyone know of a supplier for glossy coated white paper that
>  can be used inside a book.  Can you laser print on it?
>
>  Regards
>
>  Mary H

Mary,

Wausau Papers has a stock called Exact Gloss Coated white paper, 80# weight
that is perfect for text blocks. It is "Laser Guaranteed." It also comes in
70#, and both 70# and 80# are available in matte finish, as well. A ream, 500
8 1/2" x 11" sheets, costs about $12.00. Kelly Paper carries it. You can have
it cut from a parent sheet to any size you want, with the grain in whatever
direction you specify, for an additional $10 cutting fee. I have used it in
both my HP Laserjet printer, as well as my Epson Stylus Color inkjet printer.

Mary