Re: gloss paper

When test printing colors on Glossy paper -- using MS WORD -- and a HP Deskjet
710C inkjet printer --- I clicked sequentially on -- print -- properties --
paper type and tried each of paper type settings for each of the paper types I
tested. Some settings worked better than others for the various types. I think
you have to keep a record of which settings to use for each paper or cardstock
you use.

--
Martin R. Carbone
1227 De La Vina St.