1/2 Price Reference Book Sale

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL *REPLY* FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
BE SURE ANY MESSAGE COMES TO ME AND NOT TO THE ENTIRE LIST.

The Colophon Book Shop is having a ONE-HALF PRICE sale of books about
books, bibliography, books on bookbinding, typography, calligraphy,
papermaking, and general book reference books.

Please visit our web site at:

http://www.colophonbooks.com

and click on the first book icon to access our List S.  This discount
applies to List S ONLY. Multiple copies available on some titles.

Please note that our order form at the site is secure.

--
The Colophon Book Shop
Books about books; bibliography; book arts; typography; calligraphy;

(603) 772-8443
(603) 772-3384  fax
http://www.colophonbooks.com