[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Teaching Workshops
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Teaching Workshops
- From: Kelly Anderson <andersox@EARTHLINK.NET>
- Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 10:40:33 -0700
- Message-Id: <199905031745.KAA19138@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm a beginning bookbinder. When taking workshops, here are some things
1. Pre-cut boards
2. Telling me if I'm learning a technique or if I can expect to finish a
3. A really complete materials list, including both supplies and materials.
4. Tell me if I'm just working on the cover, or if I'll be working on both
the cover and pages--that is, do I need to bring ideas and materials to
illustrate / decorate the pages?
5. Let me know if I need to bring a lunch and build a short break into the
time allowed for the workshop.