Re: Teaching Workshops

I'm a beginning bookbinder.  When taking workshops, here are some things
I've liked:

1.  Pre-cut boards

2. Telling me if I'm learning a technique or if I can expect to finish a
project.

3. A really complete materials list, including both supplies and materials.

4. Tell me if I'm just working on the cover, or if I'll be working on both
the cover and pages--that is, do I need to bring ideas and materials to
illustrate / decorate the pages?

5. Let me know if I need to bring a lunch and build a short break into the
time allowed for the workshop.