[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Inkjet printer subset of inkjet permanence
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Inkjet printer subset of inkjet permanence
- From: Berwyn Hung <BerwynH@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 19:42:02 EDT
- Message-Id: <199905032343.QAA20460@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The Epson Photo Stylus EX is one of the best inkjet printers out there. It
will handle a 12"x44" sheet of paper and can print on many different textures
and weights. I own one and am very happy with it. Remember, without proper
color management and calibration (as well is RIP software if needed) the
colors on your monitor will not match the colors from your printer.
The Epson color stylus 900 is great too. Used for "fast" inkjet prints with
great resolution. Limited size to 8.5" wide.
Don't buy anything from HP. Pieces of "junk" from an independent inside