Book_Arts-L: subscribing, unsubscribing, and setting options.

I've been getting a much higher than usual number of requests to get on,
off, change options... Full insutructions for doing all these things, and
more are found in the Book_Arts-L FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) at
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>. which is also the list homepage.
CLick on the FAQ link and then scroll down. This is at the same page where
the archives are.

Remember, you are sending messages to a machine to make these changes, not
me, though some do. Text in red is the command, for whatever it is you want
to do, so all you have to do is cut and paste eliminating syntax errors.
The machine doesn't /can't figure out what it is you are trying to say. It
has to be exact.

With 1300+ subscribers... I'm not adding anyone manually anymore and
haven't for quite a while. It's simply too much, nor do I set options. What
I do do is tell you where the FAQ is so you can do it yourself. So that
every is constantly reminded about where the FAQ is I've place the URL in
the header (That's the TO:/FROM:) of each and every message. Digest users
may get something different. Anyway, it's at the top.

If someone gets an error message saying they are NOT subscribed, and they
know they are, please forward the error message along with what it is you
are trying to do and I will take care of it for you. What has most likely
happened is that your server address has changes slightly. This is where
listserv gets your email from. This is the only case where I will intervene.

Thank you for your understanding, support, and participation on this list.

p.

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>