Re: bumper stickers?

They are lots of fun and lots of trouble.  To really work as a bumber
sticker - out in the sun, rain, and dirt, they need to be on a vinyl
sticker stock and printed with a special ink called Tough Tex by Van
Son.  I've printed lots of stickers over the years - letterpress - and
all the other inks I used before either faded or wore off way too soon.
 The trouble with printing with this sort of ink and the vinyl is that
the sticker does not want to come off of the plate like paper or card
will.

Alison Hardage
ahardage@interaccess.net
sarasotaslim@interaccess.net