Re: Equipment

You're talking about Tim Moore's fabulous signature punch!  I have one, and
it's the deal.  He's listed in the advertising section of Handpapermaking
Magazine. Time makes amazing moulds and deckles as well as presses and such
for book artsits and papermakers.  He's in Michigan.  I'm sorry to give so
much and yet so little--I don't have his address at hand, but rest assured
that someone else is sure to come with it in mere minutes!
Susan