[Table of Contents] [Search]


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Equipment



I believe this is a Smyth-National sewing machine.  I recently saw one
while on
a bindery tour.

Claudia

At 10:45 AM 05/04/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>
> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BE961B.4D850840
> Content-Type: text/plain;
> charset="iso-8859-1"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
> I recently attended a workshop that had a piece of equipment that stabs =
> all the holes for sewing in the folio in one stroke. It is adjustable =
> for many sewing station positions. Can someone tell me where I might buy =
> this? I have looked through the list archives and can't find a thread on =
> it. Many thanks!
>
> Karen Pardue
> WhiteRiver Studio
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BE961B.4D850840
> Content-Type: text/html;
> charset="iso-8859-1"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
>
> I recently attended a workshop that had = a piece of=20 equipment that stabs
> all the holes for sewing in the folio in one = stroke. It is=20 adjustable
> for many sewing station positions. Can someone tell me where = I might=20
buy
> this? I have looked through the list archives and can't find a = thread on
> it.=20 Many thanks!
>
> Karen Pardue
> WhiteRiver = Studio
>
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BE961B.4D850840--



                                    Claudia Stall
                          Head, Collection Preservation Unit
                               San Diego State University
                             Library and Information Services

             "Be kind, do good work, and touch the earth gently."


[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]