punch

My guess is that this was a punching jig made by Tim Moore (who is also
known for his fine paper moulds). You can reach him by writing 14450
Behling Road, Concord, Michigan 49237. Contact me directly about a phone
number.
We have one of Tim's jigs at the press, and I have one of my own. They are
beautfiully and intelligently constructed. I believe Tim often shows his
tools at Dard Hunter meetings--they meet in October usually, but I don't
know where the meeting is going to be held this coming fall.
Tracy Honn
Silver Buckle Press
236 Memorial Library
728 State Street